Sunday, December 22, 2013

2014 Crazy Challenge

So now that I've got the 2013 challenge out of the way, let's move on to 2014!  And just because I excelled so well in 2013 with 15 new starts, I decided I am going to have 31 new starts in 2014.  I have 21 ready to go, but I am still deciding on the last 10, so I will add them later.

So here's my line up so far:

1. Up on the Rooftop - Tilton


2. By the fire - Tilton


3. Books of the Bible - My Big Toe Designs


4. Tropical Bay - PaineFree Crafts

5. Mini Here Comes Santa Claus - HAED


6. Cat Lessons for People - Lizzie Kate


7. Old Glory - Rosewood Manor


8. The Enchanted Christmas Ornament Snowman - HAED


9. Tribal Betta - White Willow Stitching


10. Winter Sunrise Over the Dune - Mystic Stitch


11. January's Snowdrop - Cottage Garden Samplings


12. Leopard on a Rock - Shinysuns
 

13. Treasure Hunt Bookshelf - HAED


14. Presence of Gaia - HAED


15. The Lord is My Shepherd - My Big Toe Designs


16. The Depths of Love - Love Thy Thread


17. Dog Lessons for People - Lizzie Kate


18. The Lord's Prayer - My Big Toe Designs


19. Strawberry Roam - Ink Circles


20. Lighthouse Psalm - My Big Toe Designs


21. 2013 Mystery SAL - Passione Ricamo



As soon as I figure out the last 10, I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment