Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Been a While...

I have just realized it has been over a year since I've posted anything on here, so I thought it was time for me to do a bit of updating.  Truth be told, I haven't done a tremendous amount of stitching this year, mainly because of work, but I plan to remedy that in 2014.  I joined a Facebook group at the beginning of 2013 called Cross Stitch Crazy 2013, and it is a Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge where you start 15 new projects on the first 15 days of January.  Well...  I started 12 I think and only worked on maybe two of them all year long.  I am such an overachiever!

Anyway, I thought I would post all the ones I intended to start, then I will post what I actually did during the year..  because let's face it, there are nine more days in the year 2013, and I doubt seriously I will put a dent in anything further this year.

So here we go...

1. Mini Little Miss Deelish and Sweet Treats Trixie



2. Celtic Knot - Ink Circles Freebie


3. Oragon - Vermillion Stitchery Freebie


4. QS Mystic Garden - HAED 2013 SAL


5. Hannah Lynn Montage - HAED


6. Atlantis Storykeep - HAED


7. Mini The Eternal Promise - HAED


8. Spiny Woodland Hopper - HAED


9. Love Letters - Papillon Freebie


10. In Cupid's Garden (Mira 1997 Cherub freebie)


11. Love at First Flight With Snow - HAED


12. Mini The Black - HAED


13. Lost Melody Storykeep - HAED


14. Pink Daydream - HAED (Retired)


15. Hunter's Moon - HAED

No comments:

Post a Comment