Thursday, October 30, 2014

Promise Me - Lizzie Kate

I saw this chart and immediately thought of making it for my daughter, and I hope to get it finished AND framed by Christmas.  I am almost positive I can get it stitched, but the framing bit has me a bit worried.  I am not all that great at following through and actually framing or turning my projects into something else.  So we shall see.

Here is my progress so far.

I started it on the linen it called for, and let me just say it almost sent me over the edge.  I have stitched on linen in the past and never had any problems with it, but this piece of fabric was just awful.  Maybe it was because it has been many years sinced I've stitched on linen and my eyesight is not what it used to be, I just don't know.  This is what I had done so far until I decided to change out the fabric to lugana.















Still plugging away on linen.  Progress on September 1, 2014















And then I started over on lugana.  Progress on September 7, 2014















Progress on October 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment