Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sunshine and Shadows - Barbara & Cheryl

I have been working on this very old WIP for the last couple of months.  It was started somewhere around 1998 or 1999 by my now ex-husband, and since it was one I wanted doing, I decided to go ahead and finish it myself.  I started working on a bit in 2000 or so but then put it down when other projects caught my eye.  I've picked it up off and on since then, I just put it down a couple of weeks ago to start working on something else.

But let me show you my progress so far.


This is about what it looked like when I started working on it.  This is only the middle section of it because apparently when I first took the picture, I didn't know how to get the full pic in the shot.  Go figure.  I had only done about 10 hours of it, and if I remember right, I put in the green parts that are scattered.  Everything else he had done.



















Progress after about 20 hours of my stitching time.
















Progress after about 40 hours of my stitching time.















Progress on August 31, 2014















Progress on September 6, 2014















Progress on October 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment