Sunday, October 7, 2012

Current Rotation

I normally work on a rotation when I cross stitch, and I usually work 10 hours on each piece before moving on to the next.  Recently, I started adding a few HAEDs to my rotation, so it has gotten a bit off track, but I still try to follow the 10 hour rule.

Here is what I have going right now.

Sunshine & Shadows by Barbara & Cheryl
Started sometime in 2000 and have stitched 59.50 hours on it (I should probably note that the 59.50 hours is only my hours stitched; my ex-husband started this one for me, and I love it so much that I want to eventually finish it myself)


Flower Power by Crossed Wing Collection
Started sometime in 2003 and have stitched 66 hours on it


Peaceful Garden by Moira Blackburn
Started on 1/1/2005 and have stitched 45 hours on it



Lady of the Flag by Lavender & Lace
Started on 1/1/2007 and have stitched 30 hours on it


Mystery X by Chatelaine
Started on 1/1/2007 and have stitched 16.50 hours on it (I will likely start this one over at some point, now that the full chart is out. Working on this chart from the middle outwards has been very difficult for me; it isn't my normal way of stitching)



January Quilt by Paula Vaughan
Started on 1/1/2007 and have stitched 21.50 hours on it



Wedding Sampler by Teresa Wentzler
Started on 1/1/2007 and have stitched 20 hours on it (I can't seem to find this one anywhere, so it must have gotten lost in a previous move; if I can't find it I will retire it, and since it was a kit, I will not likely start it again)



Possession by HAED
Started on 9/3/2012 and have stitched 11 hours on it



QS Beloved One by HAED
Started on 9/22/2012 and have stitched 10 hours on it




No comments:

Post a Comment