Friday, October 5, 2012

My First Ever Cross Stitch!

Now that I have all my pics downloaded and sorted on my computer, I thought I would share them on here.  I am going to try to post the oldest ones first, just to give myself sort of a timeline on the work I've done over the years.

This little Dancing Bear was the very first cross stitch I ever did.  I bought it at Wal-Mart in or around 1985 or 1986, and I had no clue what I was doing.  I remember buying it because my cousin was cross stitching something, so I just had to do it too because it looked so fun, so I went out and bought a kit.  I was in Mississippi at the time, visiting relatives, and I stitched on it all the way home to Texas, and by the time we got home, I was pretty much finished.  And I've been hooked ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment