Friday, October 26, 2012

New Start - Unicorn Love

This is a HAED chart called Unicorn Love.  My daughter picked it out several years ago because she has always loved unicorns.  It's been in my stash, and I had totally forgotten I even had it until I started lookng through all my charts a while back.  I decided to get it out and start on it, and this is my progress so far.  It is only 10 hours of work, and it is very confetti heavy!!  I started it on 28 count, 1 x 1, and it was just too difficult for me to work on.  So I started over again on 18 count, 2 x 1, and it is going much, much better.  At first I didn't think I was going to enjoy it, but once I got into a groove, I didn't want to put it down after the 10 hours.  I look forward to working on it again, but with all my new starts, in addition to all the ones I already have on the go, who knows when I will get back to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment