Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Start - 01.17.2015 - A*B*C Sampler

Day 17 of DUCJC2015, and I am starting a series of alphabets from The Prairie Schooler.  Each leaflet contains three letters of the alphabet, and of course I am starting with the A*B*C leaflet.  I have decided to stitch all the letters on one HUGE piece of fabric, so I am stitching it on 28 count light mocha cashel linen, 2 over 2.  When finished it will have 9 letters across and will have three rows of letters.  Since the last row will have one extra square, I think I will probably stitch my initials and the year completed in that square.  Of course it will take me years to finish, with everything else I have started!


4 comments:

  1. It'll look great when its finished! I guess our things will be finished when they get finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new start Kim. What size will it be?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fabric is 36 x 55, and it will cover that entire piece with about a 4 inch border all around. So it will be huge!

      Delete