Monday, January 19, 2015

New Start - 01.19.2015 - Past Present Future

Day 19 of DUCJC2015, and I started Past Present Future by HAED, and the artwork is by Aimee Stewart.  I just love the colors in this pattern and think it will look amazing stitched up.  I am stitching it on 25 count pewter lugana, and I am tent stitching 2 over 1.  I have a few other WIP's that I have started that are tent stitched as well.  I really think it is a time saver, but I can't always see these tiny little holes in 25 count fabric, so we shall see how this goes in the future!

I also would like to say that the woman's image in the lower right favors what I looked like when I was younger.  When I first saw this chart, I had to do a double take because I thought I was looking at an old photo of me.  Of course I don't look like that now because I am getting older, and fatter, but I kinda like the idea that it favors me.  I hope that doesn't sound like I am full of myself, because believe me, I am not!  Ask anyone I know, and they will tell you that I don't like drawing attention to myself and I do not like compliments of any kind, they make me uncomfortable.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. I think its neat that it looks like you Kim. Beautiful design and nice start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete