Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Start - 01.24.2015 - Story Time Sampler

Day 24 of DUCJC2015, and I have started Story Time Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  This is a montly SAL (Stitch-a-Long) where each month a new section of the chart is released.  For the month of January we received the top banner and all the little frames for each month's selected "portrait."  January's portrait is Alice in Wonderland, and it is just adorable.  I am stitching it on the recommended fabric which is 32 count opal storm lugana and all I can say is, "magnifier please!"  I think it is more difficult because of the darker fabric, but I can barely see the holes to stitch.  So this might be a bit of a strain on my eyes each time I work on it, bu I think the end result will be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I'm one of Vicki's volunteers.Just a friendly reminder that today is the Grow Your blog Party and to let you know that you must post before 9 p.m. (eastern time) tonight or Vicki will delete your blog from the party list.Please join in and have a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete